Dr. Mihály Szacsky
Prof.Dr. Miklós Tóth, Prof. Dr. Lajos Helyes
Dr. Ferenc Kiss, Dr. János Pipek, Dr. Imre Pesti
The systematization of the science of quantum biology has made possible the life sciences research to be extended to the study of quantum phenomena in life processes.
Experts from four universities in Hungary have established an organization called QUB8, which has implemented and is implementing many innovations based on the results of basic and applied research. QUB8 entered into several contracts with the Chinese Academy of sciences, Chinese universities, and research institutes over the past three years. The lively contact allowed us to share the results of quantum biological research obtained in Hungary with actors in Chinese science. Based on the taxonomic results of quantum biology this collaboration creates opportunities for the introduction of new research programs. The diversified basic, applied and innovation research activities can be extended, for example, to explore the development, spread of epidemics (endemic, pandemic) and to identify causal factors. The results of research programs may even offer a solution to stop or prevent epidemics.
A brief description of the quantum biological research possibilities in research related to epidemics
– In the case of epidemics, the determination of the equilibrium state of the ecosystem, the position and role of viruses, bacteria (microbes) in the cycle of life. This research can be realized in long lasting project. The end result is the systematization of the living world TAXONOMY according to quantum rules. Knowing this will help identify the role that microbes play in the cycle of matter and life. It is extremely important to make the mutational processes of microbes recognizable by quantum biological studies.
– One of the main trends and areas of research in quantum biology is to make the dynamic processes of subatomic particles (atomic components) in living organisms testable. This assumes that we can also determine the elemental (atomic) components of subatomic particles also.
– One of the main tenets of quantum biology, (Triple Theory (TT) I.) clarifies that every living thing is a specific atomic set consisting of up to 92 naturally occurring elements on our planet. Research has shown that there are a maximum of 65 different elements in living things. In the future one of the basic quantum biological research programs for epidemic and viral research may be the determination of the quantitative and qualitative composition of viruses at the level of elements and atoms. This needs to be displayed in spatial form. SARS-CoV-2, the pathogen of Covid-19 pandemic is known to be an RNA virus, and it is also known that it consists only of a genome and a protein envelope (capsid) or lipid envelope (peplone). The virus has no own metabolic processes and can only multiply as a parasite in the cells of living beings. These are known processes and phenomena. Quantum biology research takes into account that SARS-CoV-2 is an RNA (ribonucleic acid) containing virus. It is thus known that it is a polymer, i.e. an open-chain giant molecule that is made up of repeating units. One of the creators and scientists of quantum theory, Erwin Schrödinger suggests in his famous work entitled“What is life?” that RNA can be considered as an amorphous and aperiodic crystal. Currently, neither the specific crystal structure of SARS-CoV-2 nor that of other viruses is known. In the case of future polymer and porphyrin studies it is necessary to know at least at the atomic level the order in which they are structured. Perhaps the most important research may be to
learn about the individual components of the mixed element and atomic structures. For the time being, we cannot make it even probable what ions the ionic spatial structure (matrix), the essential basis for survival, contains. Main TT1 and TT2 theorems are able to solve this problematic principle.
– Simultaneously with the above research, it is important to be able to explore all the biochemical and biophysical contexts of dynamic life processes. Here it is also necessary to take into account the changes in the spatial structure of ions, as well as the significance of the rearrangement of electrons in the formation of mutations, for example.
– One of the most important future research areas of quantum biology is the determination of the spin state of atoms of dynamic quantum biological processes in cells (spin describes the transformation properties of a wave-function describing the property of a particle against spatial rotations). This future direction of basic research in quantum biology may provide a completely new interpretation in the assessment of wildlife. To do this, it must be known at a basic level that whole-spin particles are called bosons. In one quantum state, there can be any number of bosons (photons, mesons). Without further complicating quantum biological research, it should be mentioned that in the future the fermion research of quantum phenomena (electron, neutron, proton, lepton, quarks) in living beings should also be addressed.
– Quantum biology research in the living world can be interpreted only and exclusively in the complex networks of the living beings on our planet. Of course, this also applies to SARS-CoV-2, as in our case this RNA virus is a parasite of the human body.
– Based on the research so far, we know that we are facing a complex life process, where one part cannot be considered as a living being with own metabolism. The SARS-CoV-2 virus can be considered as an organic open-carbon chain molecule (it is not yet known how the ions in the spatial form are located).
– Future quantum biology research should clearly not serve the purpose of intervening on an artificial basis in the quantum phenomena of an organism, but it is necessary to explore the transitions of quantum processes. Thus, we can have the knowledge of what “self-correcting” quantum biochemical and quantum biophysical processes take place in the cycle of matter and life. In several cases, we already know that the replacement of one element by another one in the natural amorphous, aperiodic crystal structure of living things is associated with functional dysfunctions. In this case, if there is a way to restore the natural atomic spatial structure, we can re-ensure the optimal life processes of the given living being (this would be not healing, but restoration).
– In order to carry out quantum biological research in the future, a change of attitude is also required. Biology and medicine can also be approached in such a way that the methodologies are phenomenological in nature. As this term is rather of a philosophical nature, one should clarify it. Biology and medicine only accept what is “visible”. Virus research is also cumbersome because the shape of the virus can only be inferred by complex imaging techniques. Since there is no own metabolic process, biochemical studies are also cumbersome.
– The question arises as to how it is possible to study the quantum processes of life by means of reconstruction. The possibility lies in the unified methodology of the science of quantum biology. In the case of viral research, it is advisable to reinterpret Miller’s Reactor. The Miller-Urey experiment was conducted in 1952. It was essentially an experiment on an important reaction group in the atmosphere of ancient Earth. They looked for ways to create the more complex molecules from the simpler atmospheric molecular “building blocks” that formed an important link to the large molecules of life. In the knowledge of the science of quantum biology, it would be necessary to start a modified Miller-Urey experiment that can be extended to quantum processes. It is known that Miller converted 15% of the introduced carbon into organic matter from the elements placed in the reactor, and most importantly, 2% of formed molecules were amino acids. This proved that an organic carbon compound can also be produced artificially from inorganic ones. Miller thus produced organic matter from inorganics, but these were not organized into “living”. In the study of viruses, it may be important in what form an RNA atomic structure can be formed with a modified version of the Miller reactor.
– If the hypotheses of quantum biology can be proved, epidemics, endemic and pandemic processes can be stopped by rearranging the quantum processes of the material and life cycle.
– Virus research possibilities described above can only be performed to a limited extent in Hungary. There is neither an opportunity nor an intention to change the paradigm.
– The cooperation between Hungarian and Chinese quantum biological research may enable the use of Chinese research sites and capacities to lead to rapid results in the future.
– Despite the modest Hungarian research conditions, our results on controlling epidemics can be applied without any risk. Of course, these results are also due to quantum biological research. The essence of the developed primary prevention procedure is to stabilize the “microbial equilibrium” state of the human body.
8th December, 2020.